Research Assistant (PART-TIME) - Urgent
posted on 29 August 2015
- Medical or Public Health Master Degree student who is interested in working and gainin experience in clinical research data collection and analysis
- Very fluent in English and Thai
- Be able to work on a project for certain time period
- Can use Statistics programs including Stata and NVivo
- Based in Bangkok
- Conduct, review and synthesise summaries on relevant literatures.
- Contribute towards developing data gathering tools i.e. drafting questionnaires, interview schedules, topic guides and surveys.
- Contribute towards developing projects, ie preparing ethics applications, assisting in maintaining research governance.
- Transcript and translate the qualitative data.
- Conduct data searching, coding, cleaning.
- Contribute to the writing up of the data for peer-reviewed journals or reports as co-author.
- Present findings to team.
- Undertake training in scientific, technical and transferable skills as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of the Understandings and Use of Public Health Research programme
- Contribute to the Unit through active engagement in team activities and wider Unit activities.
- Undertake other reasonable duties that may be required within the programme.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and the initiative and capacity to work effectively alone to agreed priorities.
- Good time management and organisational skills, ability to use initiative, proven ability to work to deadlines.
- A commitment to contributing to all aspects of the team’s work.
- An enthusiasm for research and for addressing the key research questions
If you are interested, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org